Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Myan

Kyle with his pants rolled into clam diggers we all laughed every time he stood up....
Deyton and Kyle bowling, notice Deyton's patch on his eye, a hard time for him, He has a blind eye so we had to patch the good eye to make the bad eye see, its a trial I'll tell ya.. poor buddy..

Ang and Pops...


Brother bear and sister sue



Me and My sweetie...




Kyle, Chris, Ang, My dad, Dom and Laynie












Dante is hiding, my neice Bryton is such a ham..






Deyton, Drew the blonde my nephew, and Gauge a family friend....

3 comments:

Brienne & Kelsey said...

I love and miss you guys!! looks like things are going well for you. You guys are the cutest family! And Trista you're so stinkin gorgeous! I love that pic from your wedding. Miss you!

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

So cute I think I am almost better off not seeing pics of the family becasue seeing them sure makes me miss them lots more. Love you guys so much!!

Ashlee said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I love the Mayan! We miss you guys and good luck with Deyton's eye