Tuesday, September 16, 2008

1st time blogger










So we sealed the deal on August 30th! I still haven't pick up the pictures yet, but When I do I will post them!!! It went good, it was pretty hectic, lots of people I didn't know though.... haha



The kids are officially back to school, wow the summer went by so fast! Dom is playin tackle football his love, and doing extremely well in his first year of Jr High! Laynie is doing good too!! Deyton is playing flag football with my brother in law, we are a football fam thats for sure. The twosome Gavin and Dante still busy as ever, drivin us crazy!! LOL

3 comments:

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

I am so glad you guys got a blog going. Please keep up on it so I can see pics of the family. We love you guys and miss you so much tell the kids hi.

Britanee Walker said...

Hey guys! We're excited that you have a blog. I agree with Teresa, keep up the pictures of everyone!

- jeana said...

yay!! glad to see my blogging family is getting bigger! keep it up, it's sad that we only live a little ways apart, but i like to keep up with everyone through their blogs. tell everyone hello! xo, jeana