Wednesday, September 24, 2008

SAD WEEK!!!


So this week has been kinda crummy, our good friend his sister was killed in a car accident on Tuesday the 22nd, it is so sad, my heart is with them, she had 3 small children as well... Also my Ex husband's uncle Coy died whom I loved dearly, and my sympathy is with his family as well. I just want to take this time to say I how important my family is to me and how much I love them and how grateful I am for my Husband, children, sisters, mom, dad, sister in law, brother in laws, nephews, neices, cousins everyone I love you!!!

3 comments:

About Me said...

Mother in Law too?

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

Love you guys too!! Miss you all like crazy. Sorry you guys had such a sad week we love you and will keep ya in our prayers.

- jeana said...

just for the record...that mother-in-law comment was from your mother-in-law, not me! don't know how it came up with that d and j name. they can't even spell haymond right! :)